- You get to pre-book your appointments way in advance.
- You get to prioritize your wellness without having to think about it every time you try to justify taking care of yourself.
- You get to plan recovery into your workout & athletic programs. This jumps you up to the next fitness levels!*
- You have something to look forward to.
- You get a discount on the cost of each massage.
- The Massage Therapist shows up even when you haven’t had time to confirm the appointment.
- Studies show regular bodywork reduces stress which builds from daily stressors. Nipping it in the bud regularly is good for the immune system, weight loss efforts and peace of mind.
- Frees up energy by actually taking care of nagging stiffness, aches and pains.
- Massage assists all the body’s systems merely by increasing circulation, it’s like taking a multi-vitamin. Eating well, exercising and getting bodywork regularly are all part of the basics of taking care of ourselves.
- Studies show social creatures like us benefit more from massages, positive feedback and support when it comes with regularity.
*Source: Press release. “Maximizing exercise with massage.” NCBTMB. March 22, 2004.
For more information on the benefits of massage or to make an appointment: