• Please make initial appointments by email: Sherrin@TouchFitness.com. Text communication may be established for subsequent scheduling.
• Sessions are by appointment only. Touch Fitness does not take walk-ins.
• Allow 1-5 business days for a response. You may add your cell number for faster communication by text.
• Appointment times are strictly adhered to.
• Physician’s written approval may be required prior to appointment.
• Please allow 30 minutes between workouts, hot tubs, steam rooms, saunas or cold
treatments or meals and your appointment.
• Please refrain from using perfume or cologne on the day of your appointment.
• Please refrain from consuming stimulants, depressants, anti-inflammatories and/or
pain killers, such as caffeinated or alcoholic beverages, Ibuprofen or Advil, Aleve prior
• Understand that your licensed massage therapist reserves the right to stop the session
at any time.
• Your licensed massage therapist reserves the right to modify pressure at their own
Please note: FL and NYS law does not permit traditional Licensed Massage Therapy sessions for pre-natal women during your first trimester without your doctor’s prescription. We also recommend that you make your appointments in advance as we are often booked, a week to several months, in advance.
• Package of five appointments are good for 6 months.
• Package of ten appointments are good for 12 months.
• Gift Certificates available and good 1 year from date of purchase.
*These limitations are not generally applicable in the State of Florida. For more info please go to: NCSL National Conference of State Legislatures.
• Cash payment is preferred at first appointment.
• Touch Fitness accepts payment by cash, credit card, debit card and/or check.
• For your added security, EMV “chip” technology cards are preferred to the cards that must be swiped.
• Please make checks payable to Touch Fitness, Inc.
• Pre-payment required to reserve a preferred schedule (a “preferred” schedule indicates recurring appointments and therefore gains highest priority).
• Touch Fitness does not offer cash refunds. Payments are non-refundable.
• Sales tax is included in all rates as required by State law.
• Gratuities are not included and graciously accepted.
• Receipts available for insurance plans and flexible spending accounts.
• Prior written insurer approval required for coverage and you must pay for services at the time of your service and pursue reimbursement from your insurance company.
• $25 charge for transferring session packages.
• $35 charge for returned checks.
CANCELLATIONS OR POSTPONEMENTS:
• 24hr cancellation required to avoid full charge for missed appointments.
• If you can’t make your confirmed appointment, you may send a friend or family member to fill your appointment slot provided they submit a completed “Intake Form” upon arrival.
Please note: Massage therapy, exercise and aromatherapy are not intended as a replacement for appropriate medical attention and care. Touch Fitness reserves the right to refer you to an appropriate professional if our initial conversation reveals an issue beyond the scope of practice of licensed massage therapy.
Thank you for reviewing the Touch Fitness Policies page. When we meet for your appointment we will expect that you have read, understood and agreed to all of these policies. If questions remain for you or you require clarification please email any inquiry to Sherrin@TouchFitness.com so that we may confirm your appointment with confidence.